As a parent you play a vital role in helping your child in their education. Working together with the school will ensure your child achieves their potential.
As per the Home/School Agreement here are ways in which you can help your child with their education.
- Ensure children attend school regularly on time, appropriately dressed and ready for work by 8.55 am - doors open at 8.50am.
- Telephone by 9.30am if your child is going to be absent.
- Show by example their support for the school in all it tries to do.
- Support the school as we help your children to learn, grow and develop in self-discipline and self- control.
- Be involved in the life of the school and attend parent-teacher consultation meetings.
- Follow Travel to School Guidelines.
- Supervise your own children outside school at the start and end of the day.