As a parent you play a vital role in helping your child in their education. Working together with the school will ensure your child achieves their potential.
As per the Home/School Agreement here are ways in which you can help your child with their education.
- Ensure children attend school regularly on time, appropriately dressed and ready for work by 8.55 am - doors open at 8.50am.
- Telephone by 9.30am if your child is going to be absent.
- Show by example their support for the school in all it tries to do.
- Support the school as we help your children to learn, grow and develop in self-discipline and self- control.
- Be involved in the life of the school and attend parent-teacher consultation meetings.
- Follow Travel to School Guidelines.
- Supervise your own children outside school at the start and end of the day.
Please visit our Policies page to view our Admission Policy and to access our Supplementary Information Form
Please click on the links below to select the document you wish to read.
Please visit OFSTED's Parent View where you
can leave comments about our wonderful school.
Diocese of Leeds Section 48 Inspection - Outstanding
Links for Parents
- Brightkidz www.brightkidz.co.uk
- ICTeachers has a large selection of great websites for parents to browse
- BBC Parenting www.bbc.co.uk/parenting
- Hedgehogs www.hedgehogs.gov.uk
- iwalktoschool www.iwalktoschool.org
- netmums www.netmums.com
- Ofsted www.ofsted.gov.uk
- Parent Line www.parentlineplus.org.uk
- Safe Routes to School www.saferoutestoschools.org.uk
- Walk to School www.walktoschool.org.uk
- Catholic Care www.catholic-care.org.uk
- Corpus Christi Catholic College www.corpuschristicollege.leeds.sch.uk
- Education Leeds www.educationleeds.co.uk/